Welcome...

I'm a freshman. I made this blog to show my journey through highschool. A lot of people experience it differently. I created this to show others what it's like for a regular, real-life teen. It's basically like an online diary, but public. I will not share my name, but I use my friend's first names to make reading this easier. This blog will last through the end of my senior year.







[created: August 2010]































Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lemme catch you up....

   Hola:)

So I know it's been infinity since I last posted. School's going pretty legit, I got my report card a couple weeks ago, all A's, except one B in biology. 88. >.<

The important thing is that on September 31, I was asked to homecoming by a new friend I made that was in the Quinceanera. :) The next night, Oct. 1st, we had practice, and he did nothing but flirt. Lol. Pretty sweeet. The Quince was the next night, and that was super amazing:) It lasted from 1pm to mignight. We got the first dance right, but the surpise dance was jacked up because the music wasn't right. Around 8, my parents left, which was good. It's more fun when your parents are gone, because Matt (my homecoming date) asked me to dance around 11:30. But I'm getting ahead of myself.... Let's go back 2 hours. Like a G6 was playing, lights off, colored spotlights flying everywhere, and me and all my friends were dancing like we were in a club:D But yeah, I had a fun night.

The next Wednesday was the bonfire. None of my friends were going. Except Matt. So I hung out with him and his friends that night, and it was the best night of my life:) The next night, Thursday, he had a football game, so I went. We won, 67 to 7:) He was upset that I didn't get to stay after the game to see him, lol.

The next night, Friday night, I was on a movie date with Matt. And Emily. But you know. :) I spent the night at Emily's and went home the next day. That night was my birthday party with friends (bowling!!), and yes, I invited Matt. He was a very close friend by then. When he showed up, he was holding roses in a vase... all my friends were like, "AWWWW!" I was like this--  :O

So we bowled 2 games then played in the game room till everyone was gone. Emily and Zoe left at the same time, then Silvia, then it was just me and Matt. We didn't do anything inappropriate, I swear. Except a hug, and thanks for the roses... But he deserved it, haha.

Sunday, October 10, 2010. Shopping in Austin with the bestfriend. I spent aaaaalll my money:) I was gonna buy Matt something, but I completely forgot, so I promised him I'd draw him a legit picture. (which I did.) We had Monday off, good thing too, because we got in from Austin late. But I had fun. That Friday was homecoming, so that whole week was Homecoming Week, and there was dressup themes for each day.
  
    Tuesday: Nerd Day
    Wednesday: Redneck Day
    Thursday: Super Hero Day
    Friday: Blue and Gold Royalty

I only dressed up for Nerd Day. Wednesday we had a Fitness Gram, so I couldn't dress up for that, Thursday I didn't wanna, and Friday I wore my FNL shirt and a crown.

So its Friday Night, Homecoming. Matt came over at 6 and I got my mum.... We put it on, and it was so heavy it pulled my shirt down. So I had to wear my sweater and pin the mum to that. It went all the way to my toe. I didn't complain, though. It was the most beautiful mum I'd ever seen... (I'll add a picture)
 I'm going to describe that wonderful night. So me and Matt were there, and started walking around and then saw Necole, who was kinda the one who got us together. She was like, "OHMYGAWD!" So we all walked around while people stared at my amazing mum. I have to admit, it had to be the best mum at the game. Longest, biggest, and probably heaviest. Prettiest too:)

We caught up with Emily and Zoe, who eventually left us, so it was me, Matt, and Necole again. Which was fine. Around the beginning of the second quarter, Matt asked me out with no one around. Yeah, shocker right? :) You totally weren't expecting that, were you? But it was still amazing, and I said Yes, and we walked back to Necole, and guess how he told her. "Necole, this is my girlfriend." Just oh-so-casually. She didn't realize it at first, but then she was like, "Wait...WAIT!" Just in case you can't imagine that, because you don't know Necole and how she acts, here's her expressions:

    :]
    :o
    :O
    :D
    ^o^
    ^-^

Yeah. So the rest of the night was perfect:) Before halftime me and Matt hung out with other girls and their boyfriends, lol. Both girls were my friends and both guys were his. Oddly, we were all in the same hugging postition: The guy's arms wrapped around the girl's waist, the girl's hands on top of his. I was playing with his fingers. It was so fun.

Then later that night, in the fourth quarter, we all just sat by the stairs and talked. Me, Matt, Emily, Zoe, Necole, Ashton, and these two guys Necole met. Emily's boyfriend and our friend Jeremy came to talk to us while on their break from band. Matt had his arm around me, holding my shoulder. They seemed so casual about it. It seemed right. At the end of the fourth quarter, I called my dad to tell him Zoe's mom was gonna take me by our house so I could take off my mum and get my stuff to spend the night. Then we went to Emily's to get her stuff, then we went to Walmart, then to Zoe's. I fell asleep watching Silent Hill and texting Matt. Emily and Zoe stayed up till 2 watching it. I woke up first, and had 2 waffles and milk for breakfast. Zoe's mom had cereal and coffee. Emily had coffee and 2 waffles. Zoe had 4 waffles.

Anyway, I left about 1:30, came home, and chillaxed. Texting Matt. So here I am, Saturday night, still texting him:)

I cannot tell you how happy I am. I thought this would never happen to me. But I actually had a love story:)
Anywaaaay. I need to go. My second favorite show is on:)

--Butters

Oh, and here's my mum ---

No comments:

Post a Comment